Pet Central Hotel Terms and Conditions for Boarding
Our Terms and Conditions are:
1. I understand that while every care and attention will be given to my animals, they are boarded entirely at my own risk. I the undersigned authorise Pet Central Hotel to call veterinary surgeon on my behalf should it be deemed necessary. The owners will pay for all costs including transport to and from the vets.
2. I also understand that Pet Central Hotel have a policy of socializing and mixing the dogs if they are sociable.
3. Pet Central Hotel reserve the right to dispose of and animals not collected within 8 days of there stated departure date. If there is no communication from the owner/s, or their agents and if all other efforts to contact the owner fail the animal will be disposed and all associated cost will be serviced against the owner.
4. Insurance: Pet Central Hotel recommends that all owners take out their own private pet insurance for their stay.
We give permission for Pet Central Hotel to use all images of pets boarded with us on social media and the website.
5. Pet Central Hotel does not accept any liability for any loss of bedding, Leads or toys that may be left with your pet.
6. Charges: You are a charged from the day you drop off your pet with us and provide you check out by 11 AM on the date of departure you will not be charged for that day. Any later will incur a further days charge.
7. Any unpaid bills must be settled prior to your pet been released to you.
8.Pet Central Hotel does not accept any responsibility for loss or injury in a car park or associated areas.
9. It is solely the responsibility of the owners to ensure their pet’s vaccinations are up to date and they have been administered two weeks prior to arrival.
10. If we need to treat your pet for any flees a charge will be made.
11. We will administer any medication as prescribed by your vet, however, Pet Central Hotel is not veterinary kennel and it’s done so at your own risk. Any additional cost will be settled prior to collecting your pet.
12. Pet Central Hotel will take reasonable care and attention in relations to your pets stay; however, we will not accept any responsibility for ill health or injury.
13. Pet Central Hotel will hold data relating to your pets stay. This is solely for the purpose of boarding your pet and this will only be used for that purpose.
14. Pet Central Hotel reserves the right to refuse admission if your pet is sick or not fit for boarding. All costs relating to your stay must be paid in full.
15. Cancelation Policy: If you cancel your reservation 7 day prior to boarding you will be liable to the total amount.
16. Pet Central Hotel walks our boarded pets off site along the adjacent lane.
17. Payment must be made when you drop your pet off. Any additional costs must be paid for on your return before your pet can be collected.
18. Pets from the same household will share an enclosure, unless stated otherwise by the owners. If pets are sharing and Pet Central Hotel reserve the right to separate them if PCH deem it necessary.
19. Our insurance is displayed in the office.
20. The contract, which you are entering into is covered under English Law.
Our Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time. These terms and conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms that the owner seeks to impose or incorporate or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
By signing this contract you accept and acknowledge you have knowingly shared data with Pet Central Hotel. For further information please view our privacy statement.
By signing the section below you agree to all of terms and conditions being current and future stays.
Pet Central Hotels Terms and Conditions